Signed in as:
NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
70k upwards per annum
Central London or Dublin
Full-time, permanent, hybrid
Our client takes pride in being a technology-led law firm with offices in multiple jurisdictions. It is looking for an ESG associate (3+ PQE) to join them in its London or Dublin office in a hybrid working arrangement with at least 3 days in the office. The firm has built a world-class reputation in revolutionising legal and regulatory compliance services for the asset management industry. From innovative digital solutions for legal and compliance challenges to providing research-based high-quality legal advice.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Advise on all aspects of sustainable finance, including financial services regulation, voluntary codes of practice, and sustainable finance products/funds.
• Keep up to date with industry and legal/regulatory developments in the context of sustainable finance/ESG.
• Support the maintenance and development of new products and services with a focus on ESG and sustainable finance.
• Identify key sustainable finance and investing issues relevant to clients.
• Report directly to the Head of ESG and work closely with other lawyers in the firm on a wide range of matters.
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in ESG/Sustainable finance-related matters.
• Ideally have a degree in Law. This is not essential and our client would consider a specialisation in the Law of Finance or a specialisation in ESG.
• Have a genuine interest in Sustainable Finance shown by having experience and/or familiarity with global ESG frameworks, such as SASB, TCFD, and SBTi and others.
You Will Get
• The opportunity to work closely with the Head of ESG in the firm.
• Genuine responsibility.
• Direct multinational client contacts and industry connections.
• Impact on the development of the firm.
• The opportunity to work at the interface of law and technology.
• Professional memberships.
• Participation in international courses, training and conferences.
• Camaraderie with a multi-national global team.
• Possible secondment opportunities at leading asset managers.
• 25 days of paid holiday per year.
Does this sound like you? We’d love for you to apply.
ESG Finance | Sustainable Finance | Asset Management | ESG | Sustainability